By applying an “ACO magnifying glass” to high-risk patients and high-cost events, and using an organizational background in rapid cycle improvement, Atrius Health has developed focused interventions to
hit Triple Aim goals within their Medicare’s Pioneer ACO model.
During Medicare Pioneer ACO: Case Study on Atrius Health’s Focus on the Triple Aim, a 45-minute webinar at
1:30 p.m. on May 9th, Emily Brower, executive director of accountable care programs at Atrius Health, will share the first year lessons from its experience as a Medicare Pioneer ACO.
You will learn:
- Why Atrius Health participated in the Medicare Pioneer ACO program and how it has enabled their organization to meet other important care delivery goals;
- The business process and IT requirements for accountable care, including the development of risk stratification, patient roster and quality reporting tools;
- Features and preliminary indicators from year one’s focus on managing high-risk patients and high-cost events — specifically the management of post acute care and development of preferred partnerships;
- Developments and focus areas for year two of the program; and Creating clinical and IT pathways, building relationships and developing a structure that engagesphysicians to provide accountable care.
- And, how the program is evolving in year two.
For details please click on this link now: http://store.hin.com/product.asp?itemid=4604